Day 3 at Outside Lands | So much love for City & Colour
We’ve learnt a few things over the last few days in San Fran / Outside Lands. Here’s our top tips!
- VIP is what’s up. There’s no way you can battle OSL crowds without it.
- Avoid the Tenderloin. Especially at night. On your own. With an exxy camera slung around your neck and an iPhone in your hand.
- American candy is a million times better Australian lollies. Stock up.
- Make friends with the locals. Expand your vocab.
- Layers are hella good in the freezing Golden Gate park. Also, Hella is a fantastic adjective (See Tip #4)